Apartments in Hvar
This September I went to a small place called Zavala to photograph apartments in Hvar, an island in Dalmatia, Croatia.
Zavala 222 Hotel Apartment needed new photos to refresh the website and present renovated apartments. The apartments are located near the sea shore and the cave called Petarčica. The hotel was more visible from the shore in previous years, and is now surrounded by pine trees. With its hidden location, it exudes intimacy and is enjoyed by all those seeking the unspoiled nature and the crystal clear sea. Really, take a look at its hidden and isolated position.
This property is run and maintained with care by the local family that has friendly relationship with the guests. It makes visitors feel as their second home. The same guests come back over the years, so the owner knows most of them by name.
Photos of the interior are mostly descriptive and informative to show the space, the size of rooms and the amenities at their disposal.
Photos of details show how much the manager takes care of the small but essential supplies as well as the attention he pays to the comfort of the guests.
The appearance of the hotel outside at day and night were final shots.
When thinking about the gallery, not only visual experiences are what remains. There are scents of various herbs and rich vegetation, cypresses, hibiscus, wildflowers, palm trees, rosemary, and many more plants I know little about. And a gentle afternoon breeze.
- Photos for La Vie 20/11/2019
- Apartments in Hvar 17/09/2019
- Shooting Non-Professional Models 29/08/2019
- Interior Photography 29/01/2019
- The book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bocvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.