In this small, unusual wonderland - Serbia, I do photography, design, and some other interesting artistic media. I dedicate this site only to her Highness Photography. I am born in 1984 in Beograd, SFR Yugoslavia. Strangely, I stayed in Beograd, but I switched to several countries, and hopefully its name won't change soon - Republic of Serbia.
Faculty of Applied Arts is the place where I obtained my MFA, it is Belgrade’s Art University, department for Applied graphics & Photography, graduated with highest honors as the best student in generation 2010. Not that it matters (here, in Serbia).
Faculty of Political Sciences where I studied also, gave me an interesting perspective into things and, before that, High School for design in Belgrade mostly determined my teenage activities and graphic design is what I do also.
I exhibited my work in group exhibitions of Faculty of Applied Arts, in Belgrade, and in international exhibitions in Lisbon (Portugal), Thessaloniki (Greece) and Novi Sad (Serbia).
I am still searching for a style of my own, I’m in love with almost everything seen through lenses.
AWARDED FOR REMARKABLE SUCCESS DURING STUDIES:
- Award of The Fund of Branko Sotra of FAA for best student in generation (2010)
- Eurobank EFG scholarship for best 100 students in Serbia (2010)
- The Scholarship of Belgrade (2008, 2010)
- Scholarship for the development of artistic youth (2008/09/10)
If you want to receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. I am too lazy for that. So, feel free to subscribe:
- New Members of ULUS - Fine Artist Association of Serbia, (Art Pavillion Cvijeta Zuzoric, 2018)
- Errors allowed (BJCEM applicants Exhibition), Gallery Progres, (Belgrade, 2013)
- SCAR Exhibition (Serbian Contemporary Artist Reveal), Gallery of Press Center (Belgrade 2012)
- Ada Art (Ada Ciganlija, Belgrade, 2012)
- LiraArt, Ikar Gallery (Belgrade, Zemun 2011)
- The pictoral language of Cyrilics, Modern gallery (Lazarevac 2010)
- Arles Rencontres, French Cultural Centre (Novi Sad 2010)
- Shadows of forgotten objects, Gallery ULUPUDS (Belgrade 2010)
- Jewelry, Goethe Institute (Belgrade 2010)
- Tolerance – poster, Goethe Institute (Belgrade 2010)
- Milena Pavlovic-Barili, Belgrade’s Drama Theatre (Belgrade 2010)
- The culture of the Cyrillic – Belgrade’s Book Fair (Belgrade 2009)
- Visual Dialogue, Gallery Lux (Belgrade 2009)
- Stage and costume photos, Djura Jaksic’s house (Belgrade 2009)
- Photography on The FAA, galleries Artget, Ozone, (Belgrade 2008/07)
INTERNATIONAL GROUP EXHIBITIONS:
- Alternativa Atelier
- Ena Space
- Music Art Project
- Ksilk Keratin
- Oligodermie Beauty Studio
- Dudurudu Restaurant
- Jan Eugster LLC
- Irina Bočvarski Furnitiure design
- Belgrade Workshop
- Rectorat of Art University of Belgrade
- Studio Lidija Jovanovic
- Senza Paura
- Ada Art, Belgrade (2012)
- Milena Pavlovic Barilli, publisher Hesperia, (2010)
- The Culture of Cyrillic (2009), Book Fair, Belgrade
WANNA OWN MY ARTWORK? PLEASE VISIT OWN IT PAGE
OR CONTACT ME HERE!
Available – original art, limited editions, signed digital prints, customized format and various types of papers, canvas, adjustable mat boards and frames.
YOU CAN FOLLOW MY WORK ALSO @