In this small, unusual wonderland - Serbia, I do photography, design, and some other interesting artistic media. I dedicate this site only to her Highness Photography. I was born in 1984 in Beograd, SFR Yugoslavia. Strangely, I stayed in Beograd, but I switched to several countries, and hopefully its name won't change soon - Republic of Serbia.
Faculty of Applied Arts is the place where I obtained my MFA, it is Belgrade’s Art University, department for Applied graphics & Photography, where I graduated with highest honors as the best student in generation 2010.
Faculty of Political Sciences where I studied also, showed me an interesting perspective into things and, before that, High School for Design showed me what artistic vanity is all about, but also made me love design and art in general. The school gave me dozens of bad friends and a couple of good ones for the lifetime. When I think now, I upgraded my photography skills mostly along the way by overcoming mistakes (and achieving success) and not while on classes. In fact, the only teacher who equipped me with long lasting knowledge is from the elementary school - Brankica Drezgić. She taught me Serbian grammar and literature for a lifetime, I am sure of it. Well, let me get back to the subject.
I exhibited my work in group exhibitions of Faculty of Applied Arts, in Belgrade, and in international exhibitions in Lisbon (Portugal), Thessaloniki (Greece) and Novi Sad (Serbia).
I am still searching for a style of my own, I’m in love with almost everything seen through lenses.
AWARDED FOR REMARKABLE SUCCESS DURING STUDIES:
- Award of The Fund of Branko Sotra of FAA for best student in generation (2010)
- Eurobank EFG scholarship for best 100 students in Serbia (2010)
- The Scholarship of Belgrade (2008, 2010)
- Scholarship for the development of artistic youth (2008/09/10)
If you want to receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. I am too lazy for that. So, feel free to subscribe:
Contact me through the form below or exclusively via the official email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only me and none other on my behalf responds to emails or schedules photo shoots. I emphasize this especially because I do not delegate to anyone any communication with clients, bookings or engagement.
Activities (updates upcoming)
- New Members of ULUS - Fine Artist Association of Serbia, (Art Pavillion Cvijeta Zuzoric, 2018)
- Errors allowed (BJCEM applicants Exhibition), Gallery Progres, (Belgrade, 2013)
- SCAR Exhibition (Serbian Contemporary Artist Reveal), Gallery of Press Center (Belgrade 2012)
- Ada Art (Ada Ciganlija, Belgrade, 2012)
- LiraArt, Ikar Gallery (Belgrade, Zemun 2011)
- The pictoral language of Cyrilics, Modern gallery (Lazarevac 2010)
- Arles Rencontres, French Cultural Centre (Novi Sad 2010)
- Shadows of forgotten objects, Gallery ULUPUDS (Belgrade 2010)
- Jewelry, Goethe Institute (Belgrade 2010)
- Tolerance – poster, Goethe Institute (Belgrade 2010)
- Milena Pavlovic-Barili, Belgrade’s Drama Theatre (Belgrade 2010)
- The culture of the Cyrillic – Belgrade’s Book Fair (Belgrade 2009)
- Visual Dialogue, Gallery Lux (Belgrade 2009)
- Stage and costume photos, Djura Jaksic’s house (Belgrade 2009)
- Photography on The FAA, galleries Artget, Ozone, (Belgrade 2008/07)
INTERNATIONAL GROUP EXHIBITIONS:
- Alternativa Atelier
- Ena Space
- Music Art Project
- Ksilk Keratin
- Oligodermie Beauty Studio
- Dudurudu Restaurant
- Jan Eugster LLC
- Irina Bočvarski Furnitiure design
- Belgrade Workshop
- Rectorat of Art University of Belgrade
- Studio Lidija Jovanovic
- Senza Paura
- Ada Art, Belgrade (2012)
- Milena Pavlovic Barilli, publisher Hesperia, (2010)
- The Culture of Cyrillic (2009), Book Fair, Belgrade
WANNA OWN MY ARTWORK? PLEASE VISIT OWN IT PAGE
OR CONTACT ME HERE!
Available – original art, limited editions, signed digital prints, customized format and various types of papers, canvas, adjustable mat boards and frames.