I am so happy to visit Dubai again this September. It is a true bliss. Returning to my memories from two years ago seems like a dream.
I wanted to share one visual memory of it. While driving on the highway and looking around, I had the following impression: as if straight from the universe into the desert, buildings with unusual shapes landed in the sand. Their sparkly reflexes, under the Sun that shines 360 days a year, are there to take the observer's breath away. Indeed, the architecture in not my field of knowledge, but I am sure that Dubai is the dream of any creative architect.
Even an artistic soul can still find its place there, and it surely ain't Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab - to me it is Al Mamzar beach.
Dubai is an amazing place indeed. And it has it all.
- The Red – Sales Exhibition 22/12/2022
- Sales exhibition “Everyone Exhibits” 21/12/2022
- Rhythm 24/07/2022
- CIP Photo Festival 14/04/2022
- Spring Exhibition 05/04/2022
- Protected: Vita 07/10/2020
- Protected: Rhapsody in Blue 16/02/2020
- Photos for La Vie 20/11/2019
- Apartments in Hvar 17/09/2019
- Shooting Non-Professional Models 29/08/2019
- Interior Photography 29/01/2019
- The book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bocvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.