Indoor or interior photography is what I often do, but do not showcase on website. Yet now, I decided to share one of the shooting. Recently I was hired by a restaurant in Belgrade to photograph their interior decorated for wedding purposes and corporate events.
The choice of location for celebrations has always been one of the most important issues for the client. From photographer's perspective it represents a backdrop for all photos - both individual and group posing. Although I do not photograph weddings, I can say with certainty that the interior is one of the most important factors in the overall impression and the atmosphere, both live and in photographs.
Brightness and indoor lighting is a particularly important factor for the choice of location. Whether we are talking about professional photographing, or guests themselves taking pictures with mobile phones, tablets, it greatly affects the quality of the picture. So, never neglect the importance of lighting. It brings valuable contribution to the beauty of images. The influence of the interior lighting mostly can be seen in spontaneous photos taken without flash when guests are not aware that they are in the focus. Such moments are priceless in the photo album.
In this small gallery you can see the series with three transformations of the space. The goal was to show the diversity and flexibility of elegant restaurant located in one of business districts in Belgrade.
- Apartments in Hvar 17/09/2019
- Shooting Non-Professional Models 29/08/2019
- Interior Photography 29/01/2019
- The book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bocvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.