Thai experience – the food market
Thai food is different here comparing to Thai restaurants in Europe or USA. The rice is more tasty, and spices are somewhat differently combined (often too spicy or too sweet).
So once, we went off on food market in Koh Phangan and here are some pictures of it. Although our friend spend New Year's holidays in hospital for eating sushi out of street stand, it seems that everyone else loved the food, and tasting was pretty fun.
It is pretty strange to me that only few Thai people spoke english and even Tja - our generous host - spoke english very modestly. Nevertheless, one could tell right away from the body language that they are warm and welcoming people which don't get angry or upset easily (and that I cannot say that is the case for Balkan people).
View this post on Instagram
- Protected: Rhapsody in Blue 16/02/2020
- Photos for La Vie 20/11/2019
- Apartments in Hvar 17/09/2019
- Shooting Non-Professional Models 29/08/2019
- Interior Photography 29/01/2019
- The book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bocvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.