Christmas in Thailand
I went to Thailand and I loved every second of this trip. It is the first time for me to be away from home for Christmas, but nevertheless, it felt like home. In my country there is a custom to bake bread like cake for Christmas to be taken to church, and the cover photograph was sent by my family to me, so technically it's not my picture. But genuinely it is.
It was heavy raining in Thailand, but being surrounded by friends made it magical. Sometimes moments, as they are happening, already seem as a beautiful memory.
- The book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bocvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.