The book about Mostar
If you knew very little about the town of Mostar, like myself, then I recommend you a book - an extensive project on the role of Serbian families in the times of cultural and economic flourishing of the city. Bilic, Dokic, Jelacic, Pesko and Sain had a significant impact on the life of Mostar in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Family reunion is rounded in a monumental book of over 300 pages, published by Svet knjige, the publisher from Belgrade. Descendants of the family were involved in creating this book with their testimonies, memories and anecdotes.
The introductory speech was written by Bishop Grigorije and the other authors are B. Pesko, S. Andrejevic, Z. Serdarevic, D. Mastilovic, I. Sain, R. Krulj and other descendants of families.
In May of 2016, I was engaged to photograph this solemn reunion and the photographs are in the book. Besides them, the book abounds in historical data, documents and photographs. While flipping through pages, one can feel kind of melancholy and sadness for the times of intimate and leisurely family life, a friendly and cordial atmosphere of the small town, and the interpersonal closeness which, I do not know whether it came from the mild climate or simply, good-natured people.
- The book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bocvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.