Most of my friends are not active on social networks. So, how to share pictures with someone who does not have an Instagram profile?
Luckily, there is an ancient method - printing. Since my friend - Tony didn't have an Instagram account, I made prints, but previously I slipped them through Instagram filter Nashville in Photoshop. Given that the printing format is standard - 10*15cm, a little physical work was inevitable.
The square format is an authentic feature of the Instagram, so I had to remain faithful to the concept. In the printing office, I asked them to leave white edges so that I could cut one side and leave the other for binding. After seeing that the photos are "bluish" they wanted to make automatic color corrections before printing. It's funny how the girl from out there was astonished when I told her to leave the colors as they were. Indeed, Instagram filters create kinda melancholic atmosphere.
Soon after this, Tony created his profile on Instagram, he published one or two images and has never entered the application since.
- The Book about Mostar 23/07/2018
- Transformation of Reality into the Painting 12/06/2018
- Multimedia Exhibition at the National Library 28/05/2018
- NYC Street Food 21/04/2018
- Video for Ksilk Keratin 15/03/2018
- Concert in the Hall of City Assembly of Belgrade 02/02/2018
- Invitation to the Exhibition 03/01/2018
- Smederevo 2017 Winners Announced 09/10/2017
- Lindy Hop 30/09/2017
- 3 days to deadline! 23/08/2017
- Dubai again 22/08/2017
- Offline Instagram 18/07/2017
- Dinamika by Irina Bočvarski 17/06/2017
- Thai experience – the food market 22/01/2017
- Progress Gallery 18/12/2016
- SCAR 10/12/2016
- Christmas in Thailand 07/01/2016
If you wanna receive the very occasional once-in-a-few-months newsletter from Tiyana.net, mostly photo-updates, be sure I won't spam your inbox. Feel free to subscribe.